Thursday, February 2, 2017

2017 Goals

Before Katie Kaboodle launched, I had another old gem of a blog that included my bucket list. A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. When I reevaluated my life a month ago, I thought that I should update my bucket list. Unfortunately, my old blog is long gone and was taken down due to inactivity years ago. Fortunately, I began adding items to my bucket list on Bucketlist.org a year or two ago so not all hope is lost. I will be adding on a bucket list tab to the top of this blog some time this month. For now, I wanted to share some goals with you that I have planned for 2017:

1. Create bucket list for blog
2. Pay off all of my debts [Done in mid-January 2017]
3. Reach my weight goal of 135
4. Visit my mom
5. Have a spa day
6. Read 20 books
7. Learn to crochet/take a crochet class
8. Take a yoga class
9. Try macaroons
10. Submit a DNA test to Ancestry.com
11. Learn Spanish (or at least begin to)

I will add more ideas onto this list as I think of them.

Do you have a "to-do list" for 2017? What are some goals you have that you are eager to complete?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment about this blog. You don't have to be registered.